Peer Reviewed Publications
(undergraduate co-authors are underlined)
24. Z.Michalak, D.Fartash, N.Haque, and S. Lee, "Tunable Crystallization via Osmosis-Driven Transport Across a Droplet Interface Bilayer", CrystEngComm., 14, 7865-7868, 2012. http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/C2CE26249E
23. P.Sanstead, N.Florio, K.Giusto, C.Morris, and S. Lee, "Sensitivity of Cationic Surfactant Templates to Specific Anions in Liquid Interface Crystallization", J. Colloid Interf Sci., 376,152-159, 2012. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcis.2012.02.067
22. Loreta Geneviciute, Nick Florio, and S. Lee, "Towards Polymorph Control in an Inorganic Crystal System By Templated Nucleation at a Microdroplet Liquid Interface: Potassium Hexacyanoferrate(II) Trihydrate", Crystal Growth & Design, 11 (10), 4440-4448, 2011. http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/cg200628a
21. Visualizing Microdroplet Fluidic Reactions One Droplet at a Time, Sunghee Lee and Joseph Wiener, J. Chem. Edu., 88 (2), 151-157, 2011.
Link to Cover Art: http://pubs.acs.org/action/showLargeCover?issue=356109856
20. Effect of Specific Anion on Templated Crystal Nucleation at the Liquid-Liquid Interface, Sunghee Lee, Paul Sanstead, Joseph Wiener, Remon Bebawee, and Aileen Hilario, Langmuir, 26 (12), 9556-9564, 2010. http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/la1001557
19. Controlled Nucleation of K3Fe(CN)6 In Isolated Microdroplets at Liquid-Liquid Interface, Kristin Allain, Remon Bebawee, and Sunghee Lee, Crystal Growth and Design, 9 (7), 3183–3190, 2009. http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/cg801199e
18. Building Strong Bonds: Chem. Club in the Classroom. Sunghee Lee, The Chemical Educator,14, 146-149, 2009. http://chemeducator.org/bibs/0014003/14090145sl.htm
17. Motivating Students Through Career Exploration: Career Information in Science at Iona College ("CSI"). Sunghee Lee, Jerome S. Levkov, The Chemical Educator, 14, 41-44, 2009. http://chemeducator.org/bibs/0014001/14090041sl.htm
16. Equilibrium and Dynamic Interfacial Tension Measurements at Microscopic Interfaces Using a Micropipet Technique:1. A New Method for Determination of Interfacial Tension. Sunghee Lee, Dennis Kim, and D.Needham, Langmuir, 5537-5543, 17, 2001.
15. Equilibrium and Dynamic Interfacial Tension Measurements at Microscopic Interfaces Using a Micropipet Technique: 2. Dynamics of Phospholipid Monolayer Formation and Equilibrium Tensions at the Water-Air Interface. Sunghee Lee, Dennis Kim, and D.Needham, Langmuir, 5544-5550, 17, 2001.
14. Vanadium oxides thin films grown on rutile TiO2(110)-(1x1) and (1x2) surfaces. Q. Guo, Sunghee Lee, D.W.Goodman, Surf. Sci. 38-48, 437, 1999.
12. An inquiry concerning the principles of Si 2p core-level photoemission shift assignments at the Si/SiO2 interface. F.R.McFeely, K.Z.Zhang, M.M.Banaszak Holl, Sunghee Lee, and J.Bender, J. Vac. Sci. Tech. B, 14, 2824, 1996.
9. Synthetic control of solid/solid interfaces: Analysis of three new silicon/silicon oxide interfaces by soft X-ray photoemission. Sunghee Lee, S. Makan, M.M.Banaszak Holl, F.R.McFeely, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 116, 11819, 1994.
8. Core level photoemission and the structure of the Si/SiO2 interface: A reappraisal. M.M.Banaszak Holl, Sunghee Lee, F.R.McFeely, Appl. Phys. Lett. 65, 1097, 1994.
7. Oxygen diffusion in epitaxial YBa2Cu3O7-x thin films. Sunghee Lee, S.C.Bae, J.K.Ku, H.J.Shin, Phys. Rev. B. 46, 9142, 1992.
6. Enhancement of the noise spectral densities near the resistive transition region of YBCO microbridge. K.H.Han, Sung Ik Lee, S.H.S.Salk, H.J.Shin, Sunghee Lee, J.K.Ku. Solid State Comm. 81, 269,1992.
5. 1/f noise in the resistive transition region of high temperature superconductor YBCO microbridged thin films. K.H.Han, S.I.Lee, Sunghee Lee, J.K.Ku, H.J.Shin. Supercond. Sci. Technol. 4, 677, 1991.
4. Jc measurement of YBa2Cu3O7-x with a Hall sensor. Z.S.Lim, B.W.Lee, Sunghee Lee, J.K.Ku, H.J.Shin. Physica C, 185, 2301, 1991.
3. Jc determination of HTS samples with Hall sensor. Z.S.Lim, B.W.Lee, S.I.Lee, Sunghee Lee, J.K.Ku, and H.J.Shin. The 15th workshop on High Tc Superconductivity, Taedok Science Town, March, 1991.
2. Anomalously enhanced noise spectral densities of YBCO microbridge near the resistive transition region. K.H.Han, S.I.Lee, Sunghee Lee, S.H.S.Salk, J.K.Ku, H.J.Shin. Physica C, 185, 1841, 1991.
1. Substrate temperature effects on the preparation of YBa2Cu3O7-x superconducting films on (100) SrTiO3 by laser ablation. Sunghee Lee, S.C.Bae, J.G.Kang, H.J.Lee, H.J.Shin, J.K.Ku. J. Appl. Phys. 70, 5661, 1991.
1. Construction of solid/solid interface models using modular chemistry: the Si/SiO2 interface in modular chemistry. Edited by J. Michl (Kluwer, Dordrecht, 1997), p. 451, Sunghee Lee, M.M.Banaszak Holl, W.H.Hung and F.R.McFeely.
1. Mark Banaszak-Holl, Clyde Briant and Sunghee Lee, "Spherosiloxane Coatings" U.S.Patent No. 5,858,544, 1999: The invention relates to coating compositions, systems and methods for coating substrates and more particularly, metallic substrates with spherosiloxane based coating compositions.